Peugeot RCZ Wins 2010 Fleet World ‘Design of the Year’
The stunning new Peugeot RCZ Coupe is having such great days! A few days ago it won D1T Diesel category at 2010 Nuburgring 24 hours of race, and now it’s awarded as the Design of the Year in 2010 Fleet World.
The RCZ has everything that made the first gen Audi TT so popular. It looks superb, like nothing else on the road and very sporty, and yet it’s very affordable and can be yours for around 20 grand.
Steve Moody, Editor – Fleet World said: “Peugeot’s gorgeous new RCZ signals a new, exciting and stylish era for the firm. The double-bubble roofline, aluminium roof arches and feline look at the front end suggest a new confidence at the French marque.”
Fleet World Managing Editor – Ross Durkin said: “The fleet industry is emerging from a period of economic uncertainty, but fortunately, is now robust again. As well as the impressive list of new cars and vans that have recently come to market, we have also seen tremendous innovation and investment from the fleet services sector.”
2010 has been a very good year for Peugeot so far. Here’s some of the awards they won already:
- RCZ Sports Coupé – Fleet World ‘Design of the Year’
- RCZ Sports Coupé – Diesel Car magazine ‘Sports Car of the Year’
- 5008 – Diesel Car magazine ‘MPV’ and ‘Car of the Year’
- 5008 – What Car? MPV of the Year 2010
- 3008 – What Car? Car of the Year 2010
- 3008 – What Car? Best Crossover 2010
- 3008 – Diesel Car magazine ‘Best Crossover’