To increase the purchasing power of the motor scooter in UK, Yamaha launches new variants “Yamaha Neo’s Easy”. This scooter offers a ratio between quality and price is good.
Yamaha Neo’s Easy performing improvised by wearing the brakes are drums, not discs; the wheels are steel, not alloy; it only has a kick-starter and the one color available is black. Thus Yamaha Neo’s Easy suited for urban commuters looking for urban-style vehicles, efficient and fun.
Yamaha claims of Neo’s sweet design Easy not only protects the rider from the wind blows, but it confirms the quality. Interestingly, shield Neo’s Easy featuring two main lights.
Yamaha Neo’s 49cc machine Easy to use, 1-cylinder, 2-stroke, powerful 2.76 hp and 2.98 Nm torque. 6.1-liter petrol tank capacity can bring you to navigate away.
Comfortable seats designed for two people. In fact, under the seat there is a trunk that can store a helmet.
Yamaha Neo’s Easy to be sold in the UK in late 2013 with a price of £ 1,499.
Key Features Yamaha Neo’s Easy
- Sophisticated and friendly style with great economy
- Value for money commuter scooter
- Yamaha durability and reliability
- Easy-handling chassis
- Zippy 50cc 2-stroke engine
- Kick-starter only
- Beautifully sculpted bodywork
- Spacious dual seat
- Grab bars and flip out passenger footrests
- Twin headlights
- Integral front and rear indicators
- Under seat helmet storage
- 12inch steel panel wheels
- 110mm diameter front and rear drum brakes
- Lightweight and compact design
- Clear, easy-to-read analogue instrument panel
- Colour: SM1M (Midnight Black)
- Available Late April 2013
- SRP £1499.00 plus Government first registration fee and Vehicle Excise Duty April 2013