2011 Hyundai Elantra
If you have seen the old Hyundai Elantra, or Avante as it’s known in some countries, you simply wouldn’t believe this is the new model of it!
The 2011 Elantra is totally incomparable to the old one, not just in terms of styling, but also for technicalities, technology and equipments. Even the price of the new car delivers more value for money.
Based on the Fluidic Sculpture design language, the new Elantra looks better than almost all of its rivals in this segment, and also offers one of the best designed and best equipped interiors as well.
The car launches with new 1.8-liter “Nu” engine and in-house six-speed automatic transmission that has best-in-class standard fuel economy of 40 mpg, and features standard safety and driving aids such as VSM, ESC, TCS, ABS with Brake Assist and EBD. The car also gets a new touch-screen navigation with rearview camera and iPod®/USB inputs and Bluetooth® hands-free phone system with voice recognition.
2011 Hyundai Elantra Pricing:
- 2011 Hyundai Elantra GLS Standard: $14,830.
- 2011 Hyundai Elantra GLS M/T Popular: $16,080.
- 2011 Hyundai Elantra GLS A/T Popular: $17,080.
- 2011 Hyundai Elantra GLS Preferred: $17,630.
- 2011 Hyundai Elantra GLS Navigation: $19,380.
- 2011 Hyundai Elantra Limited: $19,980.
- 2011 Hyundai Elantra Premium: $21,980.